2016 – 2017
Rickmansworth and District Art Society
Diary Dates 2016/17
All events will be held at The Cloisters Hall starting at 7.45pm unless otherwise stated. A full programme will be provided at the AGM.
- Thursday 1st September – Annual General Meeting 7pm followed by Fiona Pruden who will give a talk on ‘Framing and Mounting’
- October 6th – Demonstration- Andrew Forkner. Painting Wildlife.
- November 3rd – Demonstration-Glynis Barnes Mellish. Portraits. Watercolour
- December 1st – Christmas social, details to be advised
- January 5th – New members ‘taster’ and sketching evening, with a demonstration of the Society’s new website
- February 2nd –Demonstration-Jo Louca. Light and Shade. Shin Han Watercolour
- March 2nd – Members ‘Bring and Show’ evening, bring a piece of work; either your own or one you admire by someone else, as a focus for discussion.
- April 6th – Demonstration-Keith Morton. Still Life. Acrylics.
- May 4th – Members sketching evening on the theme of ‘Toys’ also hand in your contribution for the Tesco’s mural.
- May 13th – Ricky Week exhibition, venue to be announced
- May 20th and 21st – Canal Festival exhibition
- June 1st – Demonstration-Joel Waring. Urban Scene. Pastels
- July 6th – Summer social, details to be advised